Monday, January 14, 2013

Starting Second Semester

(like my nice alliteration?)

We just arrived back at MTC. It feels like forever since I've been here, but in another sense, it seems like I just left for Georgia yesterday. I know God is going to continue growing me and teaching me a ton.

Here's the week's schedule:
-Tuesday: free day to relax, unpack, and get ready for the semester
-Wednesday: Kick-off
-Thursday: Missionary Technology class for 1st and 2nd period, Romans 5-8 class for 3rd and 4th period, and work detail in the afternoon
-Friday: same as Thursday

It's been interesting seeing a few people from our class, and we've already met a few new faces, which is cool. I'm very excited to see everyone!

I had so much fun getting to see a lot of you back home over break! Thanks again for your prayers! I'll be posting a few new pictures as the week goes on, so stay tuned! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment