Sunday, September 20, 2015

29 Years

I am married to the most incredible man in the entire world. Sorry for all you other ladies, but I’ve got him already. :) Today, he celebrates 29 years of life, and I am so, so thankful for each of those years.

Clint is a man of his word. He is passionate about the things of God, yet gentle in his application of those things and his encouragement to others. He is fully committed to God’s calling on his life, which is so rare in today’s culture.

He is committed to me as my husband. I feel safe talking about anything and everything with him. He is bold enough to tell me when I am wrong, but gentle enough to do it in a way that makes me feel more loved after he says it. He truly is my best friend, and I am so glad we get to do this thing called “life” together!

Clint takes such good care of me and of Kyler. He is an amazing dad, and I love watching him play with Kyler! He is so good about sharing the responsibility of raising him, and he even helps change diapers! :) What a man!

He loves the people here in Papua New Guinea. It’s been so awesome to work together as a couple to learn this language and culture. I’ve gotten to see him interacting with people here, and I love how he genuinely loves them and wants to be true friends with them.

I know I’m bragging on my man, but seriously, I can’t help it. He is amazing. It makes me cry realizing how blessed I am, and how grateful I am that God has brought us together.

Clint, happy birthday! I love you so much, and I’m so glad that you are my husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment