Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Some quotes

“If God calls you and no board will send you, bore a hole through the board and go anyway” – Samuel Zwemer

“To stop or linger anywhere, even to repeat the rejected message so long as there are souls beyond that have never heard is at least unjust to those who are still in absolute darkness” – Arthur Pierson

“I have but one candle of life to burn, and I would rather burn it out in a land flooded with darkness than a land flooded with light.” - John Keith Falconer


Totally epic quotes that are more humorous than anything:

(about the people living in the land of Canaan when the twelve spies went to spy out the land)
“Think of it this way. The Expendables meet the Avengers, Chuck Norris is their king, and they don’t want to move”  – one of the students during the student teaching portion of our Foundational Bible Teaching class

(during one game when I was constantly in the middle)
Me (laughing hysterically) - "I hate my life"
Luke Buzzard (an adorable 10-year-old boy) - "You can't hate your life because I'm in it!"

Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment