Thursday, November 15, 2012

Losing my Wisdom (Teeth)

We figured out why I'm having fevers each morning. My wisdom teeth are bothering my mouth (basically, I'm teething... go figure...). So, my parents talked with the dentist yesterday, and he said I need to have emergency surgery to get them out. The plan was for me to have them out two days after Christmas, but now, I am having surgery on Tuesday at 10:30am (yeah, two days before Thanksgiving...). I'm kind of nervous because I've never had surgery before (which has been a huge blessing!). So, Josiah, two friends, and I are driving the 12 hours home this Sunday instead of on Tuesday like we had originally planned. Please pray for safe travels and calm nerves for me. Thankfully, the dentist prescribed an antibiotic, which I started yesterday, so hopefully that will start pulling down the fevers.

Thanks for praying!

No comments:

Post a Comment