Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Exciting News!

By this time, many of you have heard this bit of information either from Facebook or newsletters, but I wanted to post it here for those of you who haven't.

(note: if you know Josiah fairly well, please sit down before reading this)

Many of you back home got to meet my friend Rachel Clipperton over Thanksgiving Break. I invited her to come down to spend the holiday with my family, and she did. We had a ton of fun!

Well....

The inevitable finally happened.

After four-ish months of waiting and praying, Josiah really felt God moving him to pursue a relationship with Rachel.

Sooo...

Josiah and Rachel are officially courting!

For those of you who know Josiah, this may be slightly startling (hence why I warned about sitting down before reading this). :-) But, I can assure you, it's real!

It's so cool to see how God has been leading the two of them! If you want to know more of the full story, feel free to e-mail Josiah and ask him. He'd be more than happy to tell you!

Josiah helping Rachel during one of our tech labs

No comments:

Post a Comment