Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Trusting God, Lesson #359ish

We had Easter Break this week here at MTC, and it was a really great time of just relaxing and fellowshipping. God really used the extra time to teach me even more lessons (funny, and sooooo good, how He does that when you least expect it and in ways that you never thought possible!) about Himself and about who I am in Him. I was reminded in so many little ways how much I can trust Him with every detail of my life, even the unknown future. And with Easter, I was reminded how His love knows no limits. His grace is sufficient in my weakness. His death gave me everlasting and full abundance of life.

Wow.

If God is for us, then what can stand against us?

Enjoying a campfire by the lake

Enough with me...


I haven't written much about my ministry lately. As you may recall, I work with a team of five other MTC students at a local boys' home. Recently, things have been a bit crazy. We haven't been able to consistently go on Sundays and Thursdays due to weather, arguments between the guys, and other events beyond our control. God has been testing our dependence on Him through this. The five or so guys who have been coming to the teaching on Sundays are super interested, but we can tell that Satan doesn't want them to be able to hear the message of salvation. Our whole team would greatly appreciate prayer as we make the most of the time we have left with the guys and as the program at the home is undergoing some major changes in the near future. Please pray that we'll still be able to go out and teach, and that the guys will be responsive to the truth of God's Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment