Thursday, September 26, 2013

Vote for NTM

New Tribes is attempting to get win a $10,000 aviation grant to help buy a new Kodiak plane. The Kodiak is an incredible aircraft. It's built for missions. It can hold a lot of cargo for a small plane, but it's able to still land on some of the most difficult airstrips in the world. NTM has been able to get one of these planes already, but the need for more is so huge! 

The winner for the grant is determined by votes, so the more votes, the better chance New Tribes has of winning. From what I've heard, they are in 2nd place right now, so I thought you guys might like the chance to help out. I think the current 1st place candidate is a company that is trying to get money to fly dogs around. Um, what?????? Anyways, I definitely think people are more important than dogs, so I'm voting for NTM! :)

Here's the link:
http://www.lightspeedaviationfoundation.org/content.cfm/Voting/Get-to-know-the-2013-finalists/New-Tribes-Mission

You just type in your name and email address, and it counts your vote. 
I used both of my two email addresses to vote. 

This is a really easy thing to do, and it will make a world of difference for NTM missionaries! Would you take 5 minutes to help vote? Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment