Wednesday, August 20, 2014

A Little One

After the looong week of waiting (ok, well it felt long), I can finally post about this!

We're going to have a baby!!!! I can hardly believe it, and writing it makes it seem even more strange. But it's true, and my stomach can already attest to it! :)

It was very unexpected, but so, so exciting. When I first found out, I could hardly contain my excitement. I wanted to tell the whole world! But being able to savor that moment with Clint was something so special and unique. I will never forget it!

I'm kind of worried now that everyone knows. Worried that I'll have a miscarriage or that something will go wrong with the pregnancy. I know so many women miscarry within the first trimester... and I'm only 1 month along. But I know that God knows best, and He will bring this baby to full term if it is supposed to happen.

Little One, I am so excited to meet you. So thrilled to get to be your momma, even if it is just for a few weeks or months inside of me. You are an incredible, beautiful blessing from God, and I can't wait to see how He knits you together. I love you already, Baby Teele!

1 comment:

  1. I am so, so, so excited for you guys! The miracle and wonder of a tiny life being tenderly formed in the womb is a miracle that never grows old. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete