Saturday, September 6, 2014

My Hunting Husband

I'm a temporary hunting widow this evening while my handsome hubby is hunting elk. Sooo... I thought I'd post since I haven't in a while.

We just got internet set up at our house, which is nice so we don't have to run to the library constantly or steal it at Mom and Dad Teele's place. :-)

I also have to brag on my husband a bit. We just got back on Thursday from a week long camping/hunting trip in eastern Oregon with a bunch of Clint's family. Super fun! Anyways, Clint hunted pretty hard while we were there... and when I mean hard, I mean HARD. Like LOTS of walking and hiking. It's pretty rugged out where we were. Like really rugged. Like there are canyons that are 2 miles across. Beautiful, but not very fun to track deer or elk.

But anyways, my hubby still managed to shoot a buck deer, and while it isn't very big, the fact that he got one and packed the whole thing out by himself (at least 70 lbs) is pretty incredible!



I'm crazy about that man! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment