Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Teele Daily Life

Wow, where in the world has September gone? I just realized sometime in the middle of the night last night that I haven't posted much this month... and now the month is almost over! Yikes!

Anyways... the last few weeks have been very good. We celebrated Clint's 28th birthday last Sunday. I made him lasagna and a blueberry pie... he was in heaven. :) And then last Monday, all of Clint's hunting excursions (pretty much every morning for the past month) paid off when he shot a cow elk! It's a huge blessing to have all that meat for the winter! 


Pregnancy has been going well for me. I think the doctors would say I am at about 12 weeks right now! I haven't been that sick, which has been a HUGE blessing! I definitely have bad days, but overall, it's been a fairly easy pregnancy. I'm so grateful! And it's super exciting to start to see a little baby bump! :) Can't wait to finally meet this little one!

As the weather gets cooler, Clint is starting some part time work thinning fir trees on the property where we are living. We are very grateful for the work as well as a wonderful place to live!

Yup, so that's a glimpse into our daily life right now. A bit ordinary, but it's definitely wonderful and full all the same. I hope that this month has been just as wonderful and full for you as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment