Wednesday, December 11, 2013

My Class

It's been an amazing past year and a half here at the training center. Our class has been through a lot together. We've survived 4 hours of classes each weekday morning, working in a practice tribal village together, camping and killing chickens together, surviving various simulated situations where we were in "danger".

Our graduating class

It's been a fun time, but I've also learned so much from the people in my class. They've challenged me in ways I never expected. I learned lots by working on teams with various classmates and being in a small group with about 16 others. I'll miss these guys, but I am also very excited to see where God will lead each one of them in the future.

Some of them will be staying at the training center to start Linguistics or extra Technical training. Most, however, will be heading back to their home churches to start raising support to head overseas.

We have people going to Papua New Guinea, West Africa, Brazil, Philippines, Indonesia, Mexico, and Colombia. It thrills my heart to see all of these people with the same heart to reach the unreached. I can't wait to see what God will do through all of them!


No comments:

Post a Comment