Monday, December 9, 2013

Where from Here?

Many of you may faintly remember that I am graduating at some point soon. Actually, to help put it in perspective, I'll be graduating in 11 days. I am really excited! I will definitely miss this training center. It's been such an amazing experience, and I've absolutely loved it! However, I am also feeling ready to graduate, get married, and start the process of actually heading overseas.

So what happens after graduation? I'm so glad you asked.

Clint and I will both be moving back to Georgia a few days after graduation (and Josiah and Rachel's wedding!). We will be at my family's house for Christmas, and then we plan to fly out to California to visit my grandparents for a few days. After that, we'll fly up to Oregon to visit the Teeles. We'll be heading back to Georgia mid-January. I'll be living with my family and Clint will find an apartment somewhere nearby. We will be planning for our wedding until March 1. After our wedding, we'll start raising support. We would like to stay in Georgia until mid-July, and after that, we would like to move to Oregon. At this point, we plan to head overseas to Papua New Guinea in January 2015.

There will be a lot of changes in the next couple of months, but it's also exciting to see God begin a new chapter in my life.

And all of you, by the way, are invited to our graduation on December 20. I'm assuming a good majority of you won't be able to make it, but if, for some reason, you get a sudden urge to travel to Missouri on or around December 20, it would be a lot of fun to have you stop by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment