Friday, December 27, 2013

Well, I'm officially graduated from the New Tribes Missionary Training Center! Woohoo!!!!


It's really good to be done, but I know I'll miss everyone from my class. I guess now more than ever, I'm realizing that I'm not really ready to go on the mission field. I don't think I ever will be. But I guess that's where God wants me to be. He is the one who will enable me to go.

So anyways, I had a great Christmas with my family and Clint. It was a little bittersweet, just thinking that it may be the last time I get to spend Christmas with my family. I guess I never expected that it would come so soon.

We plan to have a few more days for relaxing and hanging out before we head out to the west coast to visit my grandparents and then Clint's family. Should be lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment