Saturday, November 30, 2013

Thanksgiving Break

It's been such a blessing to be back home for a few days over Thanksgiving Break. Clint and I came together, and we've had such a relaxing and enjoyable time with my family. I am so grateful for them. For laughing and crying together. For being able to share things we're thankful for. I hadn't realized just how much I miss my family. I'm excited for getting to come back here after I graduate in December and spend some more time with my sisters who are fast becoming women and my parents who have invested so much time into my life.

The next few weeks are going to be crazy. I hit the ground running on Monday with classes and all kinds of pre-graduation tasks. I can't believe I only have 3 more weeks of training before I graduate on December 20. My time at MTC has gone so fast. I'm so grateful for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment