Friday, November 1, 2013

He Loves Me!

I thought I'd write a post about Clint, because I don't write about him all that often.


We got some engagement pictures done last week, and they turned out AMAZING! It made our engagement seem that much more real.

It's hard to believe I've known Clint for over a year now. We've been in a relationship for just over seven months, and we're getting married in exactly four months. Wow.

Every day is filled with new surprises and lessons that we're learning together. I am so thrilled that I get to learn and grow with this incredible guy.



I've learned so much more about God through Clint. It's amazing to be so close to someone who sees every fault, every tear, every frustration. And yet he still loves and accepts me unconditionally. I know I don't deserve it. I know that I'm not where I want to be in my Christian walk. Yet Clint is patient with me, constantly pushing me and challenging me to become more and more like Christ. I am awed by his love, and even more by God's love because it goes far beyond Clint's.


There are so many things I love about Clint. If I tried to name them all, you'd be bored out of your mind and probably be sitting here for at least a few hours. :)

So I'll spare you, but I want you to at least have an idea how amazing this guy is:

1. He loves God with all his heart
2. He is dedicated to reaching unreached people groups with the Gospel
3. He cares deeply about people
4. He balances me out and helps me think through things.
5. He is safe. I know I can trust him with anything.
6. He loves to laugh!




That's just a few things. I am so, so privileged and blessed to have Clint in my life! I thank God so much for him!



No comments:

Post a Comment