Monday, June 9, 2014

Our Garden + 2 Months or so

I just realized that I'm long overdue for a post about our garden. A lot of people have been asking me about it lately, so I should probably post a few pictures.

It's been a lot of fun watching our garden grow over the past few months. It's definitely not as big as we would like it to be. The leaves on the surrounding trees are blocking a lot of sunlight. But I think we'll at least be able to get some green beans, carrots, radishes, peas, and turnips before we leave in July. Yum! :)




This garden makes me think a lot. It makes me think about how God created plants to need sunlight to flourish and grow. He didn't have to do that. But He did.

He does the same thing with us. He created us to need Him in order to flourish and grow. We desperately need Him. Just like plants, we will die if we don't have His light in our lives.

It's so amazing to me how even the littlest things in creation can be such powerful illustrations of God's truths. 

No comments:

Post a Comment