Saturday, June 21, 2014

Soon and Very Soon

I just realized yesterday that we have less than 3 weeks left before we leave for Oregon. I can hardly believe it. It seems like just yesterday that we were packing up in Missouri to head here.... that we were searching for a house.... that we were planning our wedding.... that we were getting married....

Time has flown so quickly, and we've loved every second of living here in Georgia for the past six months. 

It's a bit nerve-wracking thinking of moving to Oregon, but I know God has it all under control and it's going to be awesome there too!

It's also been so cool seeing how God is raising up a team of people who will send us to Papua New Guinea. I'd say it's been one of the most encouraging experiences in my life... just getting to connect with so many individuals who have a heart to follow hard after Christ. It's awesome, especially in this culture that is so quickly rushing in the opposite direction.

It'll be hard leaving Georgia so soon, but I'm also excited for the months we'll have in Oregon with Clint's family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment