Sunday, September 30, 2012

Last Day of September

I've survived an entire month away from home... wow! There are definitely times when I wish I could somehow beam myself back (ok, so that was a bit sci-fi there), but at the same time, I'm loving things here.

Highlights from September
  • Labor Day hike to Ha Ha Tonka State Park
  • Incredible classes (including, but not limited to:)
    • Communication Skills: Learning how to effectively communicate
    • Worldview Analysis: Learning about a worldview, which is how people view life, and its importance
    • Learning Styles: Learning how people learn and how to work with differences
  • Playing Ultimate Frisbee every Friday afternoon
  • Starting my ministry at Green Gables
  • Learning lessons such as:
    • Trust and confidence in God
    • Importance of prayer at all times
  • Playing with babies :-)
  • Making lots of really close friends (we feel like a big family, especially all of us singles since we hang out together all the time)
  • Eating lunch outside at the picnic tables
  • Enjoying the beautiful weather and the gorgeous scenery

No comments:

Post a Comment