Thursday, March 21, 2013

Spring?

It's funny how your mind plays tricks on you. Actually, this time, my mind had a legitimate reason to do so. Here's my logic:

1) It's March 21
2) It's the day after the first day of Spring (meaning it's the second day of Spring?)
3) Last Thursday, it was 68 degrees. Last Friday, it was 75 degrees
4) There are a few brave daffodils growing in certain places on campus
5) We already had two big snowstorms and therefore (in my southern, Georgian mindset) shouldn't have to deal with another big snowstorm in the same winter.

So as you can see, my logic was fairly sound.

Unfortunately, the outcome did not follow the logical pattern. A did not equal B, the chicken didn't lay the egg, however you'd like to put it.

We got another big snowstorm (well, at least it's big in my estimation). Just when I thought spring had sprung, winter decided to bite back, and drop a couple inches of snow on us. Well, really, it's only like 1 inch right now, but still... we're supposed to get more...


Oh well, such is life. And the snow is really pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment