Tuesday, May 21, 2013

A Fellow

Many of you receive my newsletter so you've already heard about Clint, but I also wanted to post about him on here as well and post a few more pictures from our time in Georgia.

God has brought an incredible guy into my life, Clint. He is in his third semester of studies here at MTC, so he's graduating this May. He was in Papua New Guinea for a year helping with various construction projects, and he really would like to go back there. Right now, he's planning to return to MTC in August so that we can continue building our friendship while I finish my final semester.







I'm blown away by God's goodness and faithfulness! 

2 comments:

  1. Um, Y'all are adorable. And Yes, I am stalking you. Oh! And Luke just told the Peterson's that y'all were engaged and that he was going to be Clint's best man! Yeah...
    -Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha awww thanks! I'm glad you're stalking me! :) I'm so glad Luke heard! He'd make an adorable best man. ;) Love you guys a lot! Email me when you have a chance! I miss you guys!!! :)
    -Ashlyn

    ReplyDelete