Monday, May 27, 2013

Heading to PNG!

So for those who don't know, I'm flying today to Papua New Guinea for a 5-week trip to get more familiar with the country and people there. I'll be traveling with Josiah and his girlfriend, Rachel, though I'll be headed to a few different locations during my time there. I'm very excited about this trip! My first flight leaves in about half an hour and I'll have one more flight in the US before I get on the 14 hour flight to Australia. From there, I'll catch another flight to the capitol of Papua New Guinea, and then one more flight to a town called Kavieng. From there, I'll be picked up by boat to spend a week with some missionaries on an island called Tigak. It will be an incredible time of getting to know the missionaries and see how they live life there.

I'll try to keep you guys updated fairly regularly (and post pictures!), but I can't promise I'll have consistent internet. If you'd like to contact me while I'm gone, the best e-mail address to use will probably be ashlyn_farrell@ntm.org.

Thanks in advance for all your prayers for my time in PNG! I'm very excited to see what God will teach me while I'm there.

No comments:

Post a Comment