Thursday, August 9, 2012

Departure Day!

So the day has finally come. I kind of can't believe it, but at the same time, I have to. I'm feeling excited, nervous, and sad simultaneously. It's been hard to say "good-bye" to all of my friends here. I'm going to miss everyone so much!!!

Today, Cari, Marissa, Josiah, and I are heading out around noon (at least, that is the plan haha). We'll stop overnight at Josiah's grandparents' house, and then we'll finish the trip to MTC Friday. We'll drop off all of our stuff and stay overnight at our apartments there. Then, we'll head to Branson, MO to meet the rest of the family for a few days for a family vacation. It'll be great to spend more time as a family!

Thanks everyone for your love and support over the past few days! I'm excited about this new opportunity, but I'll definitely miss all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment