Monday, August 6, 2012

The Countdown begins... in earnest

So we leave Thursday (yes, I know i said the 10th in a previous post, but, hey, things changed). Cue theme music "Frantic People Packing". Or is it "People Frantically Packing"? Something of that nature...

It's funny how you never know how much stuff you have until you empty ALL of the drawers and pull ALL the stuff out of the closet. And then you find even more stuff. My sisters are enjoying it, though, because they are getting all of my extra things. One of them (I won't release names) was picking up things that weren't in boxes and asking "Are you taking this???" very innocently. She ended up with a lot of things too... don't really know how she talked me into it, but... :D

The one thing that is sad is leaving everyone here!!! I'm saying good-bye to a lot of really good friends, and that is hard. Thank goodness for Skype!

So... 3 days left until we leave!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment