Monday, July 22, 2013

There's Nothing Like a Sister (Part 2)

So I know I wrote last week about my sisters. Well, as I said then, it's been so much fun being together with them again and doing a bunch of crazy things. Tonight, I wandered into the bathroom where Marissa was experimenting with some eyeliner and eye shadow. I was kind of like, "wait, you're supposed to be five, not fifteen!" To which she was like, "Yeah, well I'm not five, sorry." By this time, Cari and Olivia had joined us in the bathroom, so then I decided to make the most of the fact that they have all grown up, and I said (very maturely), "Let's all put on makeup and show Mommy!" I guess the comment about being five reminded me of days gone by when I'd put on makeup and show Mommy. Usually the effect wasn't quite as beautiful as it is now, but hey, lipstick and eyeliner kind of look the same when you're five.

So anyways, the four of us then had a ton of fun putting on makeup, giggling, and doing all those girly sorts of things. Even though I'm not a huge makeup fan, it was awesome!

I've said it before, and I've said it again, there's definitely nothing like a sister! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment