Wednesday, August 21, 2013

I'm Getting Married! :)

Clint asked me to marry him last Saturday out in Oregon. I said "yes"! I'm so incredibly excited! We're thinking of a March wedding, but not entirely sure yet.

I'm so, so grateful for Clint. He is an amazing man who loves God and desires to serve Him with all his heart. We complement each other so well. And he's incredibly good with his hands, so he can fix all the things I blow up overseas. :)

At this point, I have one more semester here at MTC before I graduate, and then we plan on getting married. After that, we'll be raising support to head overseas, and we'd like to be in Papua New Guinea sometime in the next 2 years or so. We're both really excited and trusting God to lead us in His timing for heading to the mission field!

I've attached a few pictures from our time together in Oregon.







No comments:

Post a Comment